1/2 Dozen Assorted French Egg Soaps
French Egg Soaps are a fun and adorable gift for all. 6 popular egg soaps come in a recyclable ½ dozen egg carton. Rich in organic shea butter, each soap has real plant pieces for a gentle exfoliating quality. Shea butter nourishes the skin and creates a cleansing and moisturizing egg. A perfect gift or way to decorate and scent a powder room.
The region of Provence in the South of France is known for high-quality French soaps that have been perfected by many generations of traditional soap making. In Provence, lavender covers the hillsides and essential oils perfume the air. Local flowers are distilled and infused into all natural ingredients creating the base for these French soaps. This is all natural soaps without detergent drying substances or synthetic oils and uses high quality vegetable oils that nourish and replenish all skin types. These moisturizing soaps are triple milled making for a soap that lathers well, is gentle enough for your face and is long lasting. Available in a variety of delightful scents.
- Artisanal, high-quality soaps with the finest all-natural ingredients
- Made with natural botanical exfoliants, essential oils and blends of fragrances
- Moisturizing soaps with nourishing vegetable oils such as Shea Butter, Olive & Sweet Almond Oil
- Beneficial for all skin types, especially dry or sensitive skin
- Triple milled two times (also known as French Milled or Hard Milled) creates a long lasting soap
- Mild face and body soap with a luxurious lather
- Deeply cleansing and moisturizing soap
- Never made with synthetic oils; no mineral oil or petroleum, no detergent drying substances
- No animal ingredients or testing
- Organic ingredients whenever possible
- Economical, minimal plastic and recycled packaging